2017. március 19., vasárnap

How do I tell my family that I'm not interested in girls without coming out yet?

My cousin is getting married next month and my whole family wants me to come with a girl. They have no idea that I'm gay. I said that I don't care about that wedding because I don't like parties. But they say it's a shame to be alone on a wedding at my age (I'm 17). My cousin is a border guard and he said he can introduce me with some Russian or Ukrainian girls if I can't find a girlfriend myself! That's crazy! I don't even know these languages but he says it doesn't matter if we are drunk. But I'm not gonna drink anything there. It's my family so I don't want to say anything bad about them but they live in a small village and they are total hicks. How can I tell them to fuck off without hurting them or coming out? My close family (my mom and my grandpa) are ok with that but I guess there are other rules in the countryside... I can just take my motorcycle and leave the wedding when nobody's watching and then tell them I got a headache but it won't solve the problem. There will keep asking me why I don't have a girlfriend. I don't want to come out until I have a boyfriend. And I'm not gonna speed anything up.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése