2017. március 20., hétfő

Help me understand myself better?

Hi everyone, hoping you can help me understand my situation. Unsurprisingly, I'm a little confused. First of all, I'm 30 and have been feeling a little different in the last few years. I was always attracted to women when I was younger but didn't really care to date or have a gf. But now I find myself much more attracted to men, which kind of explains my hesitation toward dating women before. I've already had a few battles in my head over my sexuality, and I'm ok with my feelings toward men now. I just kinda hate myself taking so long to realize I wasn't completely straight.So for a while I was accepting that I was bisexual, but now I don't feel any physical or sexual attraction to women and I don't think I want to. I also like to crossdress at home and act really girly and feminine when I'm alone. And being in the socially oppressive deep south, I don't know much about gay culture or lifestyles so I'm not sure what if any of this would be considered normal to any of you. Anyone wanna take a crack at this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése