2017. március 22., szerda

Help and some advice?

Hey guys! Well I need to ask you guys something. I am a female 18 in the uk. And at my university for language we are supposed to write a ted talk about an global issue. Ted talks are like speeches but they provide solutions for the topic. And my topic was gay and gay marriage. Now I am a straight female but I know how much you have been through. There had been a lot of battle in your life. A lot of people who I know that are gay are killings themselves because they don't know how society will keep up with them. And I want to change something and come up with a better solution and give free rights to all the gay couples. If you could please share me some stories of your struggles or facts or anything please comment or pm me!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése