2017. március 2., csütörtök

Gay folks with Social Anxiety

Just thought I'd see what happens & make a little post related to this, I've made one on here before, but this is more for those who are gay who might want to join. I created a Skype group for Social Anxiety people to socialize & connect, & I thought why not reach out to more LGBTQ folks, just to add some diversity to the group, I don't think I can share the link in the post, but if you are interested in joining, PM/DM me & I'll gladly link you, or I can PM/DM you, doesn't matter :) it's a small very friendly group, we also do random conversations & some calls, so it's easy to just jump in. I probably won't get much attention from this post, but I just thought why not, so yeah. & Social Anxiety friendly people are welcome as well, you don't necessarily have to have it yourself if you just want to come & chat, as long as you're not ignorant on the matter & are an understanding & caring person about it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése