2017. március 18., szombat

Do you think he's straight?

So basically... where do I start. I have a friend who is straight, well, he says he is! He talks about how hot Jenifer Aniston is but that's basically the only time he's ever told me he thinks a girl is hot. Recently though he's been acting very... gay! I came out to him a couple of weeks ago, a couple days later he asked to hold my hand in school I kinda fancy him so I said yes! At my school people are really homophobic so I don't know why he did it. As soon as someone saw he let go. Then a bit later he did it again and jokingly got down on one knee. I'm having a party next week so I said, "do you want my address?" He said "I'll wear a dress but I don't know why I have to" them he realised what I actually said and we both laughed... bit suspicious. Later that day he asked if I wanted to go out somewhere with him and obviously I said yes. But our straight friend (who I've also come out to) was like what!! Then my maybe gay friend told him he was joking. He haven't spoken about it since! I'm just wondering what you guys think? Do you think he's gay, straight, bi etc?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése