2017. március 22., szerda

Do hyper conservative gay people bother you?

I'm not gay, I'm straight, but I am trans. I'm not even the best ally at times because it is easy to hide behind my straight privilege. I do come to with a question.Hyperconservative trans people break my little tranny heart. People acting against their own interest, especially against their personal saftey, endorse the people who hate them, its just sad. I wonder why they do it, I wonder where that pain that causes them to lash out politically comes from? I used to feel mad, when I transitioned ten years ago, now I just feel sad and defeated.The gay community is much larger and I'm sure there are much more of these types in your community just due to sheer numbers. How does it make you feel when someone says stuff like, "Trump is the most LGBT supportive president ever!" ? Has anyone personally ever seen the pain that caused the person to become that way?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése