2016. július 20., szerda

This post will sit in my Reddit history as a timestamp for the beginning

For the past few weeks I've been doing what's damn near catfishing for a bisexual guy I met in a colorful chat. I've seen him but he hasn't seen me. I never tried to look different because of shame. He has the wrong idea of what I look like and I'm disappointed and angry with myself for letting this happen. I'm not overweight, but I have "gamer flab", my skin is bad, I drink too much sugary stuff, and I just don't take care of myself. I look like a wreck. I've been a lying fuck and I care too much about this person to keep this up. He thinks that I look nice and girly and everything, and it's tearing me apart. I'm a fucking adult, I want to go out and meet somebody. I want to have a relationship and be a real fucking human. On top of that shit storm, Risperdal as a kid gave me embarrassing tits. It's not nuts, but they'd go away if I lost 10 pounds. This is where I change.My looks matter to me a lot, it's time to be happy with how I look. No more sugared drinks, no more shit food, no more snacking, none of that crap. I'm going to exercise and do more than video games. I'm going to go outside and be somebody. I want clear skin and a flat stomach. I want to meet this person and not have shame engulf me.He'd accept me even if I didn't change, but that's not fucking right.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése