2016. július 1., péntek

Should I tell my coworker?

TL;DR - I'm a guy who's attracted to his male co-worker but I'm unsure of whether it's worth it to tell him how I feel.Actual PostSo here's the situation. I'm a bisexual male who...after moving to Canada have never been able to tell if a guy is gay or not. All the guys I've ever liked in university have been straight but I've always thought they were gay. The current guy I'm interested in displays many of the stereotypical gay signs in his manner of speech, dress and body language. He's one of the interns at the company I work for (I'm 23 and he's 22 in case context is needed).He's really my type and the more we talk the more I fall for him. But my luck has always been that the guy ends up being straight...does anyone have any advice on how to talk to him about his sexuality without causing too much of a backlash? Also he's Italian which in the past has been used as a defence by other guys as to why they may appear more effeminate than others.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése