2017. május 1., hétfő

So my boyfriend and I decided to be in an open relationship...

(English is not my first language sorry)Who wants to listen? :D hahaSo my bf and I have been together for a year now. We met on a gay dating app. We're both Asians, he's an exchange student and I was born and raised in Europe. ''Native Asians'' tend to have this strict idea that a person is either top or bottom. Not a mix of two. I'm versatile, and before meeting him I told him that. He defines himself as a bottom.But in this past whole year, we almost never had great sex..for various reasons:I'm waaaaay more horny than him. He occasionally is but...He doesnt like receiving & giving anal sex. He's not into sucking either. We always end up me fingering him while trying to make him orgasm.He lacks passion. No kissing passionately, no caressing..etc.That leaves me with really, really bad sex. Imagine: a young horny lad who finishes himself after giving awesome performance for their loved one.(He gives me blowjobs ..yes...handjobs too..I bottom sometimes as well..but all of this without much passion from him. He doesnt like it in the booty so WTFAREYOUBOTTOMTHENbutanyways...)So.....yep. We actually don't match at all tbh. Not only sexually. But that's not the point.He told me that it's okay for him to be in an open relationship.. since my sex drive, sexual desires are different from his. That I can find other men to have sex with. I even proposed a three way and he didn't hate the idea.Just as long as at the end of the day, he's still the one I like and that I wont tell him about my sexual partners.He of course can do the same..he's not always horny yes but we're in a long distance relationship so I understand that he might get lonely sometimes..but I kinda wanna know when that happens?I'm the jealous type though...that's why I feel like this is only benefiting me because he actually can go on without sex for monthsIs this a good idea? What are your thoughts about this kind of open relationship?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése