2017. május 24., szerda

He listens to Lana del Rey and sounds gay, but is he?

I met a boy who sure is cute as HECK, but he is not openly gay and is apart of a very watered down Christian group on campus.But I have a suspicion he is gay because: -I have never met a straight man who liked Lana del Rey enough to say something about it -He sounds gay enough that I assumed he was when he first spoke -Has sleepovers with female friends that are not sexual, despite them being attractive, and attracted to him -I want him to be gayIt isn't necessarily my business to know whether he is or not, but that hasn't stopped me before, and it won't stop me now.Also, is this a solid plan to discover his sexuality without embarrassing him? 1. Introduce him to Rupaul's Drag Race. Binge watch it with only him by my side. 2. Once he has fallen in love with the show, bring him to drag shows in gay bars. 3. Expose him to the gay. Make him feel the gay. Gay everywhere. Gay. 4. Make him feel comfortable enough to accept his sexuality (and unconditional love for me). 5. Marriage (gay).Any advice helps 🌚

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése