2017. május 24., szerda

choosing who to date

please don't judge me but I been seeing two guys for the past six months. with the first guy we meet over two years ago and we have been dating ever since then. the second guy i meet 6 months ago and we been dating for 4 months. now i don't know what to do. first guy us really nice, family oriented, college educated. second guy is nice but not so family oriented, no college educated (but went back to school partially because of me). they both have their ups and down, deep down i want to stay with the second guy but I'm scared since I'm falling for him and i fear that he might not want a super long term relationship. we are in our late 20's. i tried breaking up with the first guy, but we have gone through so much and he is really into me, so we did not end up breaking up.what should i do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése