2017. május 24., szerda

The things we do for love.

I am 21 years old and a year away from graduating college.I had only dated women before he came along. I didn't understand that I was capable of feeling this way about men... I've slept with a handful of guys over the years, but they were all one night stands, no emotional connection at all. Until he came into my life. Not with any woman have I ever felt such a powerful bond as the one I feel for him. Butterflies in the stomach everytime I think about him, which is all the time. He makes my entire world light up... it's a breathtaking sensation.But now I have a gigantic secret to hide from homophobic parents I depend on financially. I'm not more than eighteen months away from college graduation, a job, and total independence. Eighteen months of hiding him, him who is such an important part of my life.But now I'm the one who's jumping right into full blown love before my significant other is even close to that. Now I'm the one who's doing the smothering, and my significant other is the one keeping some emotional distance in the relationship. Usually, I'm on the other side of that dynamic.The things we do for love.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése