2017. május 25., csütörtök

I'm going to tell him how I feel. Any advice?

I've given up on fighting and holding out until he gets to college. It's literally affecting every aspect of my life. I know that it might turn out bad, but if it does turn out bad, then it'll be over, and everything will be back to normal. I love him, and I hope he takes it respectfully. I won't try to be rubby-dubby when telling him. It'll just be like ripping off a band-aid, quick and painful. I don't know how he does feel. He gives me conflicting clues, like for the fact that I've caught him staring at me, and he's caught me staring at him. He's also never seem to have mentioned a girlfriend, which threw me off. He also has a nickname for me, but it's simple. It's just like Eli instead of Elijah, so I'm not sure if that means anything. But then again he's also pretty masculine (so am I though) and has a lot of guy friends, but he hangs around girls a lot too. I look up to him, and I'm always at my worst during practice when I'm around him. But is it selfish? I don't have anywhere to vent. My parents have no interest in helping me with it besides giving me the advice of "It's simple, get over him" (Which if you knew everything in my situation, it's not. Trust me, I've tried) I've had these feelings boiling up inside of me for months now, and It's gotten to me. But what if he's uncomfortable? Is it wrong to tell him how I feel? Am I focusing too much on how I feel rather than what he feels. I originally wasn't going to tell him at all, but it's tearing me apart right now. And the more and more I get to know him, I think I might be crazy or he might actually like me back...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése