2017. május 23., kedd

I need help with Chechnya. Please.

I am planning on writing a letter to my Senators on the Chechynian genocide against gay people, and the US refusal to accept refugees. I want them to fight for gay refugees to be allowed in our country, so to the underprivileged few we can be the land of the free once more. One them happens to be John McCain here in Arizona who is pretty strong in the Senate, and though Republican seems to be a decent man. I am looking for people who have recent personal experience with Chechnya, or someone who know someone from Chechnya so I can talk to them and incorporate​ that into my letter. I can include their name or make it anonymous. This is near and dear to my heart, and I know this is a long shot, but if anyone can find anyone. Please.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése