2015. február 3., kedd

Me [22m] slept with my gay best friend [21F] and may have ruined her LD relationship..


let me preface this with we were both pretty drunk; after an entire day of watching crumby shows, the super bowl and drinking since before noon my friends and I decided to go to a few bars.


There were two other mutual friends with us and after a round a sake-bombs things get hazey. I remember walking to a dive bar arm-arm with her, I'm pretty sure it's because we were both trying to hold each other up.


We got a round of drinks there A few times. I can't really recall what, and headed back to my friends place. I set up the two couches for the girl in question and our mutual friend and I took the floor. But only a few seconds after that she crawled onto the floor with me and she said the couch was to small or something. I told her I didn't have pants on jokingly to get her out and she said she didn't care. Things get hazey again and I remeber her grabbing my hand and taking me to 2nd and eventually my hand was down her pants. I like had a moment of clarity and said we had to stop because she was being loud and was going to wake her friend up and she laughed and we went to sleep.


Fast forward a few hours and we wake up. She feels extra guilty and decided to tell her LD gf what happened last night. Her GF hates me now (which I couldn't give two shits about), but I feel horrible because I feel responsible for causing such a rift in their relationship.


She looked so hurt after her and her gf had a fight and I feel 100% responsible. I should have picked her up and threw her back on the couch.


Now anytime we hang out her GF is going to have a fucking fit. Which again I don't give a shit but I don't want it to ruin something that makes my best friend happy.




**tl;dr:


Got drunk. Best friend and I messed around. Her gf hates me. It's my fault. Go Pats



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése