2016. július 2., szombat

I have finally accepted that I am gay.

When I was between the ages of 12 and 15 I was a christian. I was terrified of being gay. I would pray the gay away. I stopped being christian and finally became a normal teenager. 16-19 was me telling myself I am bisexual. I didn't want to be gay for fear of my family rejecting me. I have told my friends I am gay at the age of 20, and am almost ready to tell my family. All the recent events in the world has made me realize that life is just too precious to be scared of some small person's judgement. I'm gay haha. I have lived a life of depression and now I can finally show people my real smile, and live life that way I want to. Reddit inspires me, all of you inspire me. Thank you. Thank you all so much.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése