2016. július 2., szombat

Romantic suggestions?

Hi there! I find myself in a bit silly situation. I have the worlds most romantic boyfriend (in my opinion of course ;) ), and I feel that I need to step up my game a bit.A bit of background story: My boyfriend is not from the same country as I am. We've been living together for close to two years. He is currently in vacation in his native country where he is struggling to come out to his father and getting his unsupportive mom and sister to back him up a bit. Since the very first night we spend together he's been leaving me little love notes for when I had to wake up alone and I love them. Now that he is away for vacation, he turned the notes into virtual collages of sweet images, quotes and of course his own sweet thoughts.I really want to knock him off his feet with something that will give him strength to go on with his big challenge and just remind him of my support. So if you have any suggestions for sweet romantic stuff I can do on a distance without outing him then I'm gladly listening :)Thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése