2016. július 21., csütörtök

Holy $@#$ someone finally responded to me. [x-post]

I'll be the first one to say I'm not conventionally attracive due to factors that are totally in my control. I'm fat, like fat fat. Not chunky, not husky, not stocky, but I am fat. Obese, and according to medical standards morbidly obese though I hate the sound of that combination of words (like morbidly obese sounds so deathly and like you can't come back from it.) I've also got some issues relating to depression, anxiety, and I have to self confidence of a dung beetles. That confidence being I can roll around shit and sometimes even roll in it. Wallowing in self pity anyone?But all of that being said I also realize there is a small market for my body type. Some guys like fat guy, heck some guys love SUPER fat guys. Now I'm not one for costumes all the time but I'd wear a super man outfit if it increased my odds even slightly. I've been on so many dating sites / apps. Okcupid, growlr, heftynet, biggercity, adam4adam, plentyoffish, chasbl, and a few others that escape my elated mind. I do receive messages from time to time but there have only been one or two where there was a mutual attraction and that soon ended when I realized that due to their views or moral compass I'd not be willing to stick my dong in them of vice versa. I also find that when I message people it's not responded to.I have tried each angle such as "Hey you've got a sexy cock / ass and I'd totally be down to engage in sexual contact with you" to "Nice picture! I really like how well done it looks" oh and of course "Hey we share a common interest!" but much more often than not the message is just ignored. Now I know people are iffy on the subject of there being "leagues" but I tend to message people I find attractive which more often than not are slightly taller guys with a slim body. Not necessarily defined muscles but I just really like slim lanky guys.BUT IT FINALLY HAPPENED. I messaged a guy, nay, I sent a guy a "flirt" which was just some stupid emoji waving hand face and you know what? He unlocked his profile for me! I mean it wasn't a message response but this guy has a nice body and I was stoked to be able to view the rest of his pictures. He's got a nice body, a great smile, such a cute face, and his cock / balls are amazing. I was a mix between super aroused and super happy. Finally, someone who I found attractive was willing to actually respond in some form. I sent him a message which was probably too long for a first impression but I told him he looked great and that we have similar interests. I don't know if he will respond back and I'll be a bit sad if he doesn't but right now this feeling of "wow someone actually saw my picture(s) and found me attractive enough to let me see theirs" is amazing.I don't know it's so weird and foreign to me. I've got a lot of work to do for my health and body but it's just so nice to know that I can at least look at some dick and maybe get laid even though I live in the middle of a shitty state with 0 LGBTQ scene, I don't look conventionally attractive, and I am socially awkward. It might not happen and hell my anxiety would probably get in the way of me actually meeting this guy to engage in sexy times (plus he lives 44 miles away and I don't drive) but just that feeling of "it could happen" is awesome. That's all.tl:dr I'm fat and a sexy guy unlocked his pictures for me and now I have a boner both body and mind.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése