2015. február 2., hétfő

Short films based on our "boring" lives: yes or no?


Over the last few years, I've seen a lot of older/older or older/younger gay shorts or full length movies. Most play on stereotypes or the same themes, which are valid, but I don't relate much. The writers life experience is different, so they create from their experience or what they think will be interesting and popular. I understand that films seeking to be popular need popular themes, but what if I didn't care about popularity except for within our attraction.


I want to tell relationship stories that might bore most, but we (older younger gay attraction) would be greatly entertained (I hope). Would you actually pay to watch low budget short films about non-stereotypical gay older / younger stories?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése