2015. február 3., kedd

Need help dealing with a girl


Hey bros, I'm in a funny situation and idk how to fix it. A little bit about myself first, I'm in my first year of college and only out to a small handful of friends plus the guy I've been seeing lately and none of them include my teammates on the track team. On to the issue, there is a girl on the team who is incredibly attractive and she has a huge crush on me and most of the team knows it. They would kill to have my situation, many of them are jealous of me. But I'm gay (that's why I'm here lol) and don't know how to handle this situation. I don't want to act like I'm not interested and out myself but I also don't want to lead her on. I don't plan on coming out to the team until I'm an upper classman but I don't know what to do. Any advice?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése