2015. február 2., hétfő

How do you deal with long-distance relationships?

Long story short, I've been dating this amazing guy I met on the last year of school 3 years ago. He's nice, we have lots of things in common like games and music, and I couldn't wish for anything better from a man, but this has only one downfall: Our relationship ended up being a long-distance one. After finishing school, we got accepted into different universities really far from each other (6 hours car-drive). Furthermore, during the year we get little to no time to see each other (only when I go to visit him or we both return to our parents houses) and in vacation he has to go to visit his grandma and take care of her, so we don't really have much time either (He's not out to his family except for that one cousin) so even though I love him, I really wish we could see each other more but I don't think dropping would be a good idea either (University is relatively long in my country so we won't finish for another 4-5 years) and I don't know if this can really work up any longer as we both get really needy during the year (not only of sex, but even of hugs and kisses) and we've agreed in a monogamous relationship. Is there any recommendation/ideas/help you could give me to know if this will eventually work out or will end up in a downfall?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése