2015. február 2., hétfő

Confession: I miss the community of mormonism. Going back is not an option. What have others found to replace that community structure?


I am gay and athiest and have enjoyed these communities greatly. Within each community I have found great friends but what I truly miss is this community that allows for different engagement within the organization as life naturally transitions through its phases.


For instance when you get married in the church you go out of the singles ward and into the married or family ward. I have not found that similar experience within the gay or athiest community. Now you may argue the merits of not having a structure similar to the church and you would be just as correct as myself still wanting to have that same structure in my life.


For me it was something I expected out of life and I still haven't accepted the absence of it.


TL:DR I left the faith and haven't found a good structure to replace what I left. What have you done or found to replace that?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése