2015. február 3., kedd

29M, Lawyer, Seeking Professional Roommate(s) for West Town: West Loop, River West, Fulton Market, starting September 2015.


Hello,


I know this post might be early, but hopefully there are some other folks out there that want to figure out their living situation not at the last minute like me! Looking to find something for September.


I'll be graduating from law school in May, taking the bar in July, and starting a job that I have already accepted in the loop in the Fall. I'm hoping to find a loft, 2 or 3 bedroom, 2 to 3 bath, in the west town neighborhoods. Walking distance to the loop or a short ride on the CTA.


I'm 28, male, and looking for other professionals that work in the city. Don't mind male/female, gay/straight. I'm not cool with hard drugs, weed is okay but not in the house. My crazy partying days are behind me now and I mostly just drink socially. Dogs are cool too, depending on the breed (love big ones, hate little yippy ones). Cats are fine.


I'm really just looking for another professional that will be focused on starting/developing their career that likes to enjoy themselves. For more info about me, drop a personal message and we can talk and trade facebook or linkedin info if that's your thing.


Thanks for reading!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése