2016. július 20., szerda

Crush troubles (yes, it's one of these posts)

So I'm a gay 16 year old male and am currently on a tour with a group of about 40 people in another country. Whilst touring, we came across another group of people touring the same country, visiting the same places only in a different order (same tour organisers). On that tour, I met a gay guy and we began chatting. We were really hitting it off, until my disability (Ehlers Danlos syndrome 2/3, Google it) was brought up. He said it was weird and gross (stretchy skin) and said it was unusual. For the rest of the evening he then acted somewhat colder to me. The next morning, we agreed to go and get breakfast together. Not a date or anything, there were two other people. But still, every time he spoke it felt like my heart stopped. Unfortunately, the next day we had to leave that hostel. I did, however, get his Facebook and I've chatted to him a few times on that. It's a little complicated, because every time we talk (only twice so far, in 3 days) I've started the initial conversation. However, when we get chatting, we talk for hours. He's very innocent; despite being God's gift to mankind and an impressive athlete, he's only had one relationship and it was a girl. Apparently, he's never even wanked. I might be physically repulsive, a fat, lazy, ginger slob, but I've had a relationship and have done several hookups (no anal!) and have some kind of experience. Our talks usually revolve around past experiences (or a lack of past experiences), and what we've done in the past day. There's a fair bit of flirting involved, but mostly at my end. The reason I'm telling you all this is because in about 14 hours we're going to meet at a huge event with lots of tours. I want to know what I should do. On the one hand, I want to tell him that every time we chat I find myself blotting out all other things, and find his company, personality and body perfect. On the other, he's a great guy and I don't want to lose a new friend or lose the opportunity for him to 'come on' to me. Any help would be appreciated, but please remember that I'm sexually repugnant and he is truly beautiful. That's partly why I doubt it would work. Thanks guys

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése