2015. április 24., péntek

TIL my sister is bisexual.

Happened a little while ago, but 'nuff said. Le me, driving home from college, HS-senior sister is in the car with me: "So, I've been dating"cringe"a female." (ehhhhhhh ..., not as bad) "I've been seeing her for ~6 months." I'd been off classes for winter break for a month (December), so ...., but I didn't find out till March. Turns out I was the last to know in the immediate family. :/"You're okay with it, aren't you, /u/ascafidi? Huh?""Uhhh, ........ [long pause] ....... sure, I guess?"Needless to say, I noped outta that conversation pretty quickly - "So, how is [highschool teacher we both had]?" I kinda suspected she 'walked both sides of the street' for a little while (not too many guy friends, avid Tumblr-er-er, etc. etc.), but I guess the closet door's wide open then LOL

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése