2015. április 28., kedd

Im becoming confused about my sexuality, can you help?

Growing up in high school I found myself staring at womens boobs becuase I was jealous they had them. I only had crushes on guys though (and oh,man, were they major crushes). I have only dated men and can only imagine myself dating men. Aside from the occassional checking out a womens chest because I was jealous of boobs, I never really questioned my sexuality. I was emotionally attracted to men very strongly, and physically as well (though I don't exactly like the sight of pensises, I only like the way they feel). However, in the last year or so (Im 27 btw) I started having what I can only call attraction towardswomen. I notice pretty women on TV, and I actually get mini orgasms sometimes just from looking at them. This all started when my fantasies took a turn for the kinky. I would imagine myself having sex with a man in a crowd, or allowing strange men to please me, or being a stripper. Gradually I included fantasies with females becuase nothing turns me on more than seeing a man being turned on and feeling his desire. These fantasies became more and more common. When I think about the idea of having sex with a real woman though, I don't like it. I find vaginas gross (though I don't think pensises are attractive either...) and the idea of pleasureing a woman seems so foreign and weird to me. I wouldn't want to touch her, I would only want her to touch me. And I also think that what turns me on about those senarios is the idea of a man being turned on. In fact, sometimes I imagine I am the man. These fantasies have gotten to the point though where I am starting to find women attractive all the time. I worry I will change from straight to gay and I don't want to have to leave my bf whomI love very very much and do find attractive. Is it possible to be emotionally only attracted to men and only want to date men but be turned on (and sometimes more so) by women? What does that make me? Do I need to leave me bf? I'm just confused.When I really think of it I think I am more emotionally turned on by men but I can not deny that I am physically turned on by women and sometimes more so.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése