2015. április 28., kedd

AID/Lifecycle 2015 Help me reach my goal.

Hey Everyone!My name is Jahmar and i'm from Phoenix Arizona. From May 31st through June 6th, I will ride my bike 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles in AIDS/LifeCycle 2015.  I’ve committed to raising a minimum of $5,000 with hopes to surpass my goal.  I have a great start on my fundraising efforts and I would be so thankful to have your support, which will keep me pedaling when I’m ready to give up. With this partnership, together we can accomplish the following:Make a direct impact on the lives of those affected by HIV/AIDS Provide lifesaving medications for those who are not financially ableHelp bring HIV/AIDS to an end through educational outreach and medical researchProvide targeted prevention efforts for high risk populationsYour donation will literally SAVE LIVESPlease take a minute to check out my donor page and consider supporting the cause. Together we can make a huge impact.THANK YOU for your consideration , JahmarTo Donate please visit my charity site @ http://ift.tt/1GFQbi4 2015 BannerTeam Slippery pigs shot1Team Slippery pigs shot2

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése