2015. április 28., kedd

Crushing on my friend. :(

So we met in a programming college class, he is quiet and nervous around me but I feel like that is his demeanor, he usually keps to himself around everyone but me. I have talked to him about past relationships and he said he went out with a girl a couple of times but nothing ever worked out. I am trying to figure out how to talk to him about a possible relationship without freaking him out. I have no idea if he is gay or straight. I feel like he is sending me mixed signals. But I don't want to bring anything up and end the friendship. We maintian eye contact and even sleep in the same bed (clothed) when I come over to stay the night. What do I do?? I dont want to stop seeing him and I don't want to ruin the friendship. :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése