2015. április 28., kedd

I don't know where else to post this but I need help, I might have been infected with HIV

Alright, so I had unprotected anal sex (I was top) with a guy who is HIV+ with an undetectable viral load since January, the last time he got tested. He also found out today he has gonorrhea, and told me to get myself tested. I'm uncircumcised btw. The gonorrhea isn't what I'm worried about, I'll just get some antibiotics, it's the HIV. I know the chances of getting HIV are slim to start, something like .69% if you're the top and the bottom person has a detectable viral load and you're uncircumcised, and then the chance of getting HIV from a person with an undetectable load like in my case is even slimmer, something like .004%, but then he has gonorrhea, so the chances would go back up. I'm still going to tell my doctor everything and take any medication necessary, but until then, so I can rest a little more easy, should I be worried about HIV at all since the chance of infection was so small?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése