2015. április 29., szerda

I always hated to be judged the way how I act.

Recently, a close friend of mine, had a conversation with her friend talking about my sexual orientation, whether I was gay or not.So when her friend said "is he gay...?"My close friend replied "well isn't it kinda obvious"So she told me about the conversation she had with her, and I asked about what's so obvious about me being gay.So she told me that they way how I act, being soft.So I told her straightforwardly, that I was offended, but she meant that in a "positive" view of soft, of which I can't even imagine of anymore due to the reason of my living environment where my family criticize me of having this flawed characteristic by being a male, which supposedly be strong, brave, and so on.*Take note that I never see myself as a flamboyant/feminine guy. Just a normal guy.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése