2016. július 4., hétfő

Silenced on the 4th of July! Let freedom ring, unless you disagree with me...

I was banned this morning from the LGBT reddit. I had the temerity to point out the documented fact that more than half of the Muslims polled around the world support the imposition of Sharia law. A law that calls for the summary execution of gays. This is a simple fact.When close to a billion people are openly calling for the execution of gays we should all take note of this fact. However, the moderator of LGBT has a different political opinion. I was immediately banned.They refuse to tell me why I was banned, and refuse to tell me how I might contest the ban. They said, "you have been told all you need to know". The words and the tone are identical to the Baptist preaches of my youth. So is their method of trying to silence anyone who disagrees.God almighty! I am used to being treated this way by the religious right in our country. When I worked in the Muslim lands I had to hide my gay nature or die. They would have thrown me from the top of the building if I had suggested it was ok to be gay. This I understood. But to have your own fellow gays silence you in America if you name the threat facing us...The world has gone stark raving mad.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése