2016. július 3., vasárnap

I'm femenine and gay dude. I'm beyond sick to be threw under the bus for not being masculine as "required". So...

I have been rejected in some gay places and at Grindr, despite being gay as anyone else there.My fault: My appearance. Some-how if you haven't a moustache, a "manly" beard and muscles, you're ostracized. What the hell! Worse still if you don't have a super-manly haircut.As revenge, I decided to sign petitions at freaking christian sites such as CitizenGo and fund homophobic campaigns which are only aimed against same-sex marriages. *i know you would say "What a fag who shoots himself at his own foot. You're the ones who get us bad fame" and well-known crap alike.Well from here, there are more foots in the sight of this gunEdit1: In countries or places where samex-sex marriage isn't a thing yet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése