2015. május 1., péntek

My pattern: I fall in love with straight boys and I (almost) never even find gay guys attractive.

I know this is not a place for counseling, but this issue has made my life pretty hard! I mean, the stereotype of the open and flamboyant gay guy doesn't really turn me on, but then the more discrete gay boys (but not necessarily shy, I like guys that aren't defined by their sexuality only) are harder to find. I've had a lot of crushes with boys that would never ever even consider to touch another dude. I've told many of those guys that I find them very attractive, that they are handsome, I even told one (my first teenage crush) that I loved him. Like 10 hundred times. He was like, "oh man, that's... wow! But, uh, I am not into guys. Sorry!". Am I the only one with this issue here? Does anybody have the formula for gay conversion?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése