2015. május 28., csütörtök

First time. Advice, tips, or pretty much any useful information?

Not sure what to say, so I'm going to tell the story. I will try and keep it short, though.I'm a 25 year old guy living in Northern Canada. I'm a bit heavy set and rather hairy. I've always known I loved men, but I've never been with anyone until recently. I've had boyfriends, but never did much physical other than kissing because I like to take it slow and get to know them and they usually break it off saying I was too slow.A couple months ago, I was browsing an app called Growlr and met this guy. Let's call him Jeff. We've been meeting up for different activities every few days (walks along the water, lunch, movies, etc.) and I've had a lot of fun. I know Jeff is different and I really do believe I'm falling in love. This is where it gets a bit hairy. (no pun intended)On Monday, we talked and agreed to make it official. For the first time in 6 years, I finally had a boyfriend who loves me for me. On Tuesday, I did something completely exhilarating and a bit scary for me… I gave him a blowjob. I had fun, I felt safe and it felt right. I had completely no idea what the hell I was doing, but it made him happy and frankly, I had fun too.Tomorrow night we have a sushi dinner date, and I’m thinking I might be ready for my first time. The reason I’m posting here is to ask for advice and ask some (maybe a ton of) questions from someone who has no real idea.I guess my first question is, am I moving too quickly? Would I be scaring him away if I told him I was ready to have him make love to me?My second question concerns preparations. What should I do to prepare myself for my first time? I know all about the “more lube is better” rule, and I know that I should stretch myself out so I don’t tear. I’m just not sure what the best way to go about this is.I guess my third question is relating to my own sanity. Am I overthinking this and worrying too much? Am I right to be scared, or should I calm down and take things as they roll?Any guidance or advice you guys have would be very welcome. I’m using a throw away, as Jeff is on Reddit, and knows my username and I don’t want him to know I’m so confused (or downright scared) of this. I will be monitoring this account until I go to bed, so I should be able to respond for at least 5 hours or so.Edit: Edited formatting so it looked decent.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése