2015. május 29., péntek

LGBT Rights in South Korea: We need your help

Hi all,Please sign this petition for the president of South Korea. I don’t know if you are aware of the major struggle we are having in this small country. The churches (mostly a very strange and backwards version of presbyterianism) control so much of society, and young people brave enough to speak out are most often silenced by those who are older (this being a neo-confucian culture and all).As a foreigner in this country I have the option of leaving when I want. My students do not. I am a high school teacher and I know so many young LGBT people here whose phones are policed by watch-dog apps, whose parents send them to mental hospitals if they stop attending church or say they are queer.Please help by signing and sharing this petition. Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése