2015. május 29., péntek

Straight dude here -- would it be totally out of line to x-post a (true) piece I wrote for r/relationships for you guys to critique the erotic details, and tell me whether I'm any good at writing?

First question: is it a common gay fantasy to want to "devirginize" a straight guy's mouth or ass? Or is that just another example of straights thinking we rule the world?Anyway, as I said, I posted about my relaitonship problems over at r/relationships and, to my surprise, received some nice complements on the erotic details of the story. Somebody even went as far as to suggest I try writing my hand at gay erotica. I must admit, the idea intrigued me.Would it be totally spamming this sub if I posted that story here, and got some thoughts about whether I might actually have some talent? As the Penthouse Forum says, "everything you are about to read is true". I have no way to prove that (other than posting my marriage certificate) but if I give this a shot I will be writing fiction anyway.rrrrrrrrr/gays, give me your thougts, and thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése