2015. május 30., szombat

I went to the "Thunder From Down Under" show in NOLA tonight and the guys were extra friendly to me:)

Tonight I went to the "Thunder from Down Under" show in New Orleans with my female friend. I'm sort of shy so I thought I would feel awkward knowing I would likely be the only guy or one of only 2 or 3 guys there, buy I really enjoyed it. The guy I thought was the hottest (Beau) came on our row while they were doing the personal dances for money, and shook my hand (he was, like everyone else, assuming that I was the straight boyfriend/husband of my friend and had been dragged against my will), but when I pulled out my money, he got on me like he would the girls.Then later, when they were doing pictures with the group of guys, I was in line for my picture card with my friend. One of the dancers, Ryan, shook my hand, introduced himself, asked for my name, and asked if I enjoyed the show. I noticed he hadn't done that with any of the girls ahead of me in line.Then I finally get up to the front and it's my turn to take the pic. Beau (my favorite) told me to come sit on his lap, so I did, and we took the picture. Then when I got up, he gave me a pretty firm pat on the ass, and then the guy who was in the pic standing behind me, Dylan, did the same. (again, I didn't see them do that to any of the girls) When I looked back and smiled at him, he shrugged and smiled and I said "oh I didn't mind at all," and he then proceeded to turn around, poke his butt out, and let me slap his ass.I had a great time and the guys were super friendly and seemed to go out of there way to be nice to me, which I of course enjoyed. Just wanted to share:)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése