2015. május 28., csütörtök

Urghh, feeling so frustrated...

I met this guy from my base yesterday whom I find to be very nice and attractive. We have known each other when he just arrived, but that was about the time I finished my service and we didn't get to interact much. Yesterday I got the chance to actually sit with the guy and have a coversation with me for the first time. We talked about how we both want a serious relationship and all that, and I attempted to show him I'm into him. However while I do wish to try something serious with him, I also don't think I'm anywhere near his league. He isn't something special, mind you. Just a normal dude. It's me who doesn't hold a candle in comparison. I find myself pretty boring guy, with no experiences in my life to share, due to having no friends for a large part of my life (my own fault) so I'm not sure what I can provide in a relationship with another guy. Plus, I never felt some strong emotions towards anyone so far, other than a small crush on a straight friend of mine from my base (who was in fact my first) Anyway, I won't get much opportunity to see him around since, well, I don't go out much and we are from different cities too. Hopefully I'll see him in the upcoming Pride Parade here in Tel Aviv, maybe something will happen there. I dunno.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése