2015. május 27., szerda

Gay, bi, or otherwise attracted to men? Living with a disability as well? How do other gay men treat you? Stories welcome.

So eventually I'm going back on the dating scene, which naturally includes Grindr, Scruff and Facebook stalking. The thing is that I have a seizure disorder that, frankly, kicks my ass sometimes. When I leave my home, I walk with a cane in order to get back home if I start seizing. It's a pretty visible thing.If you have a disability, how do men treat you? I think I know the answer, but it'll still be nice to hear from someone else.Do you do anything to ease a potential boyfriend, buddy, partner, etc. into being comfortable with your disability? Do you hide it (if you can)? Do you mention it upfront? Is it something in between?Or, if none of those questions interest you, do you have a fun story?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése