2015. április 25., szombat

Would you let your son date a guy like this?

He is turning 14 in a week, and he is gay.He says he likes one of his friends, a 15 year old bisexual, which I find very concerning.This friend is abusive to him. When he comes over to visit, he is always mean and rude to my son and to me. He's constantly putting down my son or whining about how bored he is no matter what they are doing. He's also constantly smacking my son on the shoulder and head while they play games, and it leaves bruises.I never hear any laughing or fun on the part of my son when this guy is over. The kid's always complaining about something, and my son is just apologizing and trying to calm him down. He's one of those "autistic" cases that are actually poor parenting where what the kid actually needs is a smack in the fucking jaw.He also calls my son on the phone and yells at him to vent, and it stresses my son out to tears.I've had to ask this kid to use indoor voices, to SHOWER, to change his clothes, and to brush his teeth so many times when he has been over here. He comes over with long greasy hair, clothes that he sleeps in every night, and he smells like an ashtray.My son says they are not a couple because this kid has a girlfriend (he's bisexual) (also, how?), but he broke up with her.I don't want to seem like a homophobe or unsupportive, but I don't want my son to date him. It is just going to be a painful experience.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése