2015. április 25., szombat

So I guess I have to be attracted to transgenders

So I recently discovered this subreddit, and I was talking about Bruce's recent news about him being a transgender. I said that I thought it was fucked up how the community was targeting him for being too privileged, and said that "You know, Bruce Jenner is beautiful, even if I am not sexually attracted to transgenders" or something along the lines of that, and somebody got mad at me for not being attracted to transgenders. Well, I guess there really is something wrong with the community. Why does it matter what I am sexually attracted to? Apparently I am bigoted for not being attracted to transgenders. Why is this? I don't care what people decide to do with their lives, and I hate anyone who thinks that they can control whether or not two people can be attracted to one another. I am certainly not going to stand for anybody, regardless of gender/gender identity or sexual orientation telling people who they should be attracted to. Can anybody tell me what this person was on about? He (or she or they, I don't really know) also stated that if someone wasn't attracted to a certain race, they are also bigoted.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése