2015. április 23., csütörtök

NSFW Any Recommendations On Make Your Own Dildo Kits?

My guy and me have been tossing around the idea of playing with dildoes of our own dicks, but after reading different reviews I'm a little lost as to what 'the one' is over others.Not really into vibrators, so ideally we'd need to figure out what would make good non-moving toys (I'm sure we could figure out how to move on our own :-P). Both of us are kinda biggish, I'm longer but he's thicker if that seems like a thing. I'm a bit worried that we might have issues fitting some of the moulds, but I think that's mostly coming from scary paid sounding reviews lol. Lastly I'd like them to have bases like our sacks, I know some kits don't have that ability. I think the one I found by Empire seems like you can have your testies included but I'm not sure how.Any bros out there have experience with these types of kits? I think the novelty and the kink is what's drawing us into it. Both of our birthdays are within a month, and our proposal anniversary is in there two (engaged 4 years). So kinda thought it might be something fun dumb and hot to do!Help is greatly appreciated guys, as are any recommendations for other subreddits to cross post (I suck at actually posting on Reddit). Thanks oodles!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése