2015. április 22., szerda

Need some advice

So on Saturday night a few of my friends and I got really high and drunk. One of the friends that were there I really liked for a long while too and he knew of this beforehand because I asked him out a while ago and he said no because he's moving to London after this summer for college. So continuing on, after a while he went outside to smoke and my friend and I went to go check on him and he was upset so I sat there for a while and comforted him and my other friend left us to talk. So after a while we started to cuddle under the night sky and he we ended up making out like four times. So we went in and went to bed after that. The next day I texted him to ask him a question about when we were talking because he said he wanted to kill himself so I wanted to make sure everything was alright. He said yeah I was just drunk, it would be best for us to just forget about all of the stuff that happened last night. After receiving that message it hurt a lot. I know I shouldn't have feeling because we were drunk, but still I do because I like him a lot. I need some advice here....

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése