2015. április 26., vasárnap

Need Advice

So, my partner and i have been together for 3 years. We are both in our early twenties. When i first met him he had never experimented using cock rings or jockstraps or anything similar. I had. So to him it was new ground. He tried it with me and did not really like it and at first i was okay with it, but now i want to see him using a jock strap and me using cock rings since i have bought them and i enjoy the thrill. Well, i have gotten into arguments with him because i want to use a cock ring, but he says we dont need it and doesnt like it. As for the jock strap he doesnt understand that the turn on is not just in the penis but its more than just getting hard, and its difficult to find a compromise. I respect that he doesnt like them and he tells me to forget about them, but i find it tough letting something that i like go because i enjoy it so much during sex, or at least use to.Please advice on where the middle ground is.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése