2015. április 25., szombat

In need of advice. Has this ever happened to some of you?

Hi, guys! I'm a closeted19 y/o unicorn and I am just now starting to meet the lgbt community. It's been some months since I accepted myself (or so I thought), and I have never got to know any lgbt yet.A day ago I decided to attend a lecture on gender and homosexuality, organized by the lgbt group of my university. All went quite well, but at the end if the lecture, a dude started to talk to me. He seemed at least 25 y/o and a nice guy overall.He was very friendly douring the conversation, but I realized he was probably hitting on me (gave me his e-mail so we could meet for a coffe..). Of course there's nothing wrong with that (not my tipe, anyway), but when we separated I suddenly felt a bit anxious, maibe even "dirty" or "abused", even if he never said anything a nice person wouldn't say.I think I am not ready for a relationship, yet, and that what I felt is caused by quite a bit of internalized homophobia (Yay, catholic upbringing!!). But I wanted to ask if this happened to some of you douring your first time meeting (or being hit on) a lgbt? I mean, is this common/normal?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése