2015. április 23., csütörtök

A gay relatioship

I know this isn't the relationships page, but please do not flag this for i think only others like me can understand correctly.Me and me ex still are in love with each other, but he lives in a different state and i am dating someone else..Me [m27]and My ex We will call john [m26] for privacy still love each other (in love with each other). We have matching tattoo's on our ring fingers. I have not seen him in a few years. He originally left because of cheating and my invading his privacy, which we now both know and understand were mistakes because we were young. I have forgiven him, he has forgiven me for these misdoings. Ultimately we dated for 4 years, knowing each other for 6.In all the people I've tried to date since, things haven't worked out because over time i cant... perform sexually even though there are no problems initially when we first meet. My current date is no exception.The guy im dating now we will call Alex is amazing, he smart, observant, kind and many other things. But my inability to perform has returned. He says that that is okay even if it never returns, because he values out emotional and friendship more than sex. He is only [m21]. Can anyone honestly say he wont regret not exploring other options??I fear this inability to perform is when my feelings for my ex return. With my current date Alex, its been nearly 2 years together, but performing problems have been for months.My current date Alex knows this situation, we have an honesty and trust agreement. But he says if go fly out to see my ex(john), things will end with him forever, and if i don't go see my ex now, things will end with him forever.I seem to have put them both in a backup feeling situation by talking openly to each of them about this. I Know that no one wants to be or feel like that.I don't know what to do. I have a tattoo on my ring finger, but emotionally its a tattoo on my heart and i fear i cant move forward with anyone without giving my ex a second chance.This comes at a time when me and my current date are planning on moving to a university in the spring.My ex is willing to come to the university if i choose that route.Can anyone give me thoughts on what to do?TL;DR; : Im at a fork in the road and don't know which way to go. What should i do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése