2015. május 2., szombat

Just found out how LGBT friendly my workplace is!

I work for a small technology firm that has about 5 employees. The 5 of us have worked together for 2 years... We don't talk about our personal lives very much, but we are starting to have more group social events after hours.... We had an all hands meeting last week and my (female) boss said that her girlfriend found a really cool venue for our next group social event. Although I didn't say anything, I was really happy, as one of my fears of being completely "out" was not being accepted for being gay at my workplace...It gets better though! This week, I found my co-worker's twitter account by chance and on it was a picture of him and (according to the picture description) his boyfriend..... I gotta say, I've worked with these people for two years and I really had no idea...So all in all, I love my job! Just wanted to share that!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése