2015. május 20., szerda

Survey: What has your experience been as a member of the LGBTQIA community? Basically, tell me a story.

Hey all! I'm a first year student in Marshall at UCSD. For the past week, I've been collecting responses from the LGBTQIA community in the form of personal stories or musings. Submissions have ranged from stories about first love, shuffling between closets, and walking like a straight girl. I'd love to add your experience to the mosaic! The stories will be woven together as part of a final longform poem aiming to highlight the experiences of LGBT youth in America (and beyond).Link: http://goo.gl/forms/78DQeIKp0NI've already learned a lot about the community (and myself) in just one short week. The more voices, the merrier. All responses are anonymous, and the final product will not be shared beyond the confines of a classroom. Share what you feel comfortable with.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése