2015. május 26., kedd

How to come out to my future college roommate?

So I will be a college freshman in the fall, and I already have been matched with a roommate. We just accepted each other as roommates today. We have been texting and he seems cool, but I have no idea how accepting he would be if I tell him that I am gay. I would tell him that I am gay now, but I haven't come out to anyone, including my parents yet. I was planning on coming out to them in a few months. I don't want the first person I come out to to be someone that I have never met. But at the same time, it would be kind of a dick move to tell him in a few months that I am gay. What should I do? I don't feel comfortable coming out to my parents yet (not that they wouldn't be accepting, I just don't feel ready). At the same time, if I tell him that I am gay now, that would be bad because I should have told him before we accepted each other. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése