2015. május 2., szombat

How can I find a partner as a disabled man?

I'm 24 and gay, and I've only had two short relationships in my life--both with assholes who wanted to exploit me. I'm very lonely, and I want to find someone to share my life with.I had a benign brain tumor removed when I was 18. I am able to walk, but I feel intense pain and am eventually physically unable to move any more after a while if I walk for long distances. For example: Computer chair to bathroom --> No problem. Car to Wal Mart, around the store, and back again ---> Big problem. So I use a wheelchair when I am going for long distances.I have a good diet, and I am not overweight. I can't do a lot of weight training though to get a toned look.Everything works for me sexually.I am not on benefits. I have a good job.Most guys on sites like Okcupid only want a hookup (I want a relationship only). The only two guys I was ever in a relationship with were abusive, and I was raped by one of them several times after foolishly moving in with him.If anyone has ideas on how I can find a quality partner, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you /r/ainbow.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése